- Kurekchay Treaty;
- Gulustan Treaty;
- Turkmenchay Treaty;
- Letter on resettlement of Armenians from Persia (Iran) to our areas. A.S. Griboyedov.
Information on the activity of Armenian revolutionary party Dashnaktsutun
- Information on the organization and activity of the Armenian revolutionary party Dashnaktsutun;
- (Committee) on Dashnaktsutun party;
- From the letter of Caucasus Governor I.I.Vorontsov-Dashkov to His Emperor Excellency Nikolay Romanov. April 17th, 1909;
- The order of Andranik, head of special Armenian shock troops №640, November 19th, 1918;
- Karibi. The Red Book (published in Tiflis in 1920, extracts attached).
ADR: (1918-1920). Materials on Karabakh
- Archive materials on Armenian barbarities in the Shemakha uyezd (1918);
- Report of Novatsky, a member of the Extraordinary Authorized Commission of the CGAOR AzSSR, f.1061, op.1, d.95, pp. 5-8;
- The list of Moslem villages destroyed and abandoned by the population in Iravan province until March of 1918;
- Extracts from Chancellery of Ministry of Internal Affairs on violence over Moslem population of Karabakh committed by Armenians and Armenian Republic troops (file №80 - 1918, Fourth Section);
- To Mr. Chairman of the Peace Conference. 16/19 August 1919;
- Report of the Ganja Governor to Mr. Minister of Internal Affairs. 1919;
- Extracts from "Azerbaijan" newspaper - publication of the Azerbaijan Democratic Republic (1918-1919);
- "Independent Armenia": the mercy of allies - "is not needed". Scotland - Liddel Tiflis. January 29.
The Soviet Socialist Republic of Azerbaijan
- Kars Treaty, October 13th, 1921;
- The Decree of July 7th,1923 on the establishment of "Daghlig Garabagh Autonomous Province".
Deportation of Azerbaijanis from Armenia
- Decree №4083 of the USSR Council of Ministers. December 23, 1947. Moscow, Kremlin. On the resettlement of kolkhoz members and other Azerbaijani population from the Armenian SSR to Kur-Araz lowlands of Azerbaijan SSR;
- Decree №754 of the USSR Council of Ministers.March 10, 1948. Moscow, Kremlin. On the measures of resettlement of kolkhoz members and other Azerbaijani population from the Armenian SSR to Kur-Araz lowlands of Azerbaijan SSR;
- Deportation of Azerbaijanis from Armenia.
- Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe, First Additional Meeting of the Council, Helsinki, March 1992, Summary of Conclusions;
- Conference for Security and Co-operation in Europe, 1994 Budapest Summit;
- Organization for Security and Co-operation in Europe, 1996 Lisbon Summit, 2-3 December 1996.
Organization of the Islamic Conference
- OIC Resolution No. 12/21-P, the conflict between Armenia and Azerbaijan;
- OIC Resolution No. 10/30-C, On the Destruction and Desecration of Islamic Historical and Cultural Relics and Shrines in the Occupied Azeri Territories resulting from the Republic of Armenia's aggression against the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- OIC Resolution No. 16/22-E, On Economic Assistance to the Republic of Azerbaijan.
- Military captives and hostages arrested in Armenia and Daghlig Garabagh;
- Confession of genocide committed against Azerbaijani people by Armenia;
- Recognition of territorial integrity of Azerbaijan by Armenia;
- Destruction and seizure of cultural legacy of Azerbaijan;
- The ecologic situation in the Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Future Development Program of Refugees and IDPs in Azerbaijan in Field of Education in Europe;
- Armenia-Azerbaijan conflict;
- Humanitarian state of refugee women and children in Azerbaijan;
- Nuclear technology and nuclear garbage in occupied territories of Azerbaijan;
- Terror organizations web supported by Armenians in occupied territories of Azerbaijan;
- Destruction of historical cemeteries and creation of new permanent "cemeteries" by Armenians in occupied territories of Republic of Azerbaijan;
- Restoration of human rights in the Azerbaijan lands occupied by Armenia;
- Resolution 1416 of Parliamentary Assembly of Council of Europe, 2005;
- Recommendation 1690 of Parliamentary Assembly of Council of Europe, 2005.