As a result of the successful offensive operation of Azerbaijan army, which began on September 27 in Karabakh, by November 9, 5 cities, 4 villages and 286 villages were liberated from occupation. With the rapid combat operations carried out within 44 days, Jabrayil city and 90 villages of district, Fuzuli city and 53 villages of district, Zangilan city, Minjivon, Aghband, Bartaz settlements and 52 villages of district, Hadrut settlement and 35 villages of Khojavand Region, 3 villages of Tartar region, Gubadli city and 41 villages of district, 9 villages of Khojaly region, Shusha City, 3 villages of Lachin district, as well as several strategic heights in Agdara and Murovdag directions, Bartaz, Sigirt, Shukurataz heights and 5 nameless heights were liberated in Zangilan.
On November 10, President of Azerbaijan, Prime Minister of Armenia and President of Russia signed a statement on the complete cessation of fire and all military operations in the conflict zone. According to the statement, on November 20, the Aghdam district, on November 25, the Kalbajar district and on December 1 the Lachin districts were transferred to Azerbaijan. After the cessation of military operations on November 10, the sovereign rights of Azerbaijan over other cities, settlements and villages in the territory of Karabakh were recognized, the territorial integrity of the Republic of Azerbaijan was restored.
List of cities, settlements and villages liberated from enemy occupation:
September 27, 2020:
- Garakhanbayli, Garvend, Village Horadiz, Yukhari Abdurrahmanli villages of Fuzuli district;
- Boyuk Marjanli, Nozgar villages of Jabrail district;
- Heights in the directions of Aghdara and Murovdag.
October 3, 2020:
- Sugovushan and Talish villages of Tartar district;
- Mehdili, Chakhirli, Ashagi Maralyan, Sheybey, Guyjag villages of Jabrail district;
- Ashagi Abdurrahmanli village of Fuzuli district.
October 4, 2020:
- Karkhulu, Shukurbeyli, Yukhari Maralyan, Charakan, Dashkasan, Horovlu, Dejal, Mahmudlu, Jafarabad villages of Jabrail city and district.
October 5, 2020:
- Shikhali Agali, Sarijali, Mazra villages of Jabrail district.
October 9, 2020:
- Hadrut settlement and Sur village of Khojavand district;
- Garajalli, Suleymanli, Afandiler and Gishlag villages of Jabrayil district;
- Yukhari Kuzlak, Gorazilli villages of Fuzuli district;
- Chaylı village of Tartar district.
October 14, 2020:
Garadaghli, Khatunbulag, Garagullu villages of Fuzuli district;
Bulutan, Malikjanli, Gamartuk, Teka, Taghaser villages of Khojavand district.
October 15, 2020:
Edisha, Dudukchu, Edilli, Chiraguz villages of Khojavend district;
Arish village of Fuzuli district;
Dushulu village of Jabrail district.
October 16, 2020:
- Khirmanjik, Agbulag, Akhullu villages of Khojavand district.
October 17, 2020:
- Gochahmadli, Chiman, Jovarli, Pirahmadli, Musabayli, Ishikli, Dadali villages of Fuzuli district and the Fuzuli city.
October 18, 2020:
- Azerbaijani flag raised over the Khudafarin bridge.
October 19, 2020:
- Soltanli, Amirvarli, Mashanli, Hasanli, Alikeykhanli, Gumlag, Hajili, Goyarchinveysalli, Niyazgullar, Kechal Mammadli, Shahvalli, Haji Ismayilli, Isagli villages of Jabrayil district.
October 20, 2020:
- Havali, Zarnali, Mammadbayli, Hakari, Sharifan, Mughanli villages of Zangilan and the Zangilan city;
- Dordchinar, Kurdlar,Yukhari Abdurrahmanli, Garghabazar, Ashagi Veysalli, Yukhari Aybasanli villages of Fuzuli district;
- Safarsha, Hasangaydi, Fughanli, :mambaghi,Dash Veysalli, Aghtapa, Yarahmadli villages of Jabrayil district
- Aghjakand, Mulkudara, Dashbashi, Gunashli,Chinarli villages of Khojavand district
- Minjivan settlement,Khurama,Khumarli,Saril,Babayli,Uchunju Aghali,Hajalli,
- Girakh Mushlan,Udgun,Turabad,İcheri Mushlan,Malikli,Jahangirbayli,Baharli villages of Zangilan district
- Balyand,Papi,Tulus,Hajili,Tinli villages of Jabrayil district
- Gejagozlu,Ashagi seyidahmadli,Zargar villages of Fuzuli district
- Kollugishlag, Malatkeshin, Kand Zangilan, Genlik, Valigulubayli, Garadara, Chopadara, Tatar, Tiri, Amirkhanli, Gargulu, Bartaz, Dallakli villages and Aghband settlement of Zangilan district;
- Sirik, Shikhlar, Mastalibayli, Darzili villages of Jabrayil district;
- Mollavali, Yukhari Rafadinli, Ashaghi Rafadinli villages of Fuzuli district.
- Dolanlar and Bunyadli villages of Khojavand district;
- Dagh Tumas, Nusus, Khalafli, Minbashili and Veysalli villages of Jabrayil district;
- Vanadli and Mirzahasanli villages of Zangilan district;
- Zilanli, Kurd Mahrizli, Mughanli, Alagurshag villages of Gubadli district.
- Birinji Alibayli,Ikinji Alibayli,Raband,Yenikand villages of Zangilan district;
- Govshudlu,Sofulu,Dagh Mashanli,Kurdlar, Hovuslu,Chalibar villages of Jabrayil district ;
- Padar,Afandilar,Yusifbayli,Chaytumas,Khanliq,Sariyatag,Mollaburhan villages of Gudabli district and the city of Gubadli.
- Birinji Aghali, Ikinji Aghali,Uchunju Aghali,Zarnali villages of Zangilan district;
- Mandili village of Fuzuli district;
- Gazanzami, Khanaghabulag,Chullu,Gushchular,Garaaghaj villages of Jabrayil district;
- Giyasli, Abilja,Gilijan villages of Gubadli district.
- Khudaverdili,Gurbantapa,Shahvaladli,Khubyarli villages of Jabrayil district;
- Aladin,Vejnali villages of Zangilan district;
- Kavdadig,Mamar,Mollali villages of Gubadli district.
- Chaprand,Haji İsagli,Goshabulag villages of Jabrayil district;
- Dara Gilatagh,Boyuk Gilatagh villages of Zangilan district;
- İshigli,Muradkhanli,Milanli villages of Gudabli district.
- Mirak,Kavdar villages of Jabrayil district;
- Mashadisimayilli,Shafibayli villages of Zangilan district;
- Basharat,Garakishiler,Garajalli villages of Gubadli district.
- Yukhari Veysalli,Yukhari Seyidahmadli,Gorgan,Uchunju Mahmudlu,Gajar,
- Divanalilar villages of Fuzuli district;
- Yukhari Mazra,Yanarhaj villages of Jabrayil district;
- Gazyan,Balasoltanli,Mardanli villages of Gubadli district;
- Beshdali village of Zangilan district;
- Garabulag,Moshkhmaat villages of Khojaly district;
- Atagut,Tsakuri villages of Khojavand district.
- Shusha City.
- Gobu Dilagharda, YalPirahmadli, Yukhari Yaghlivand, Dilagharda, Seyid Mahmudlu, Alasgarli, Ashaghi Guzdak, Govshatli, Mirzajamalli, Shakarjik, Mardinli, Shikhli, Garamammadli, Dovlatyarli, Hajili, Huseynbayli, Sarajiq villages of Fuzuli district;
- Damirchilar, Chanagchi, Madatkand, Sighnag,Shushakand,Mukhtar,Dashalti villages of Khojaly district;
- Susanlig, Domi,Tugh,Akaku, Azikh, Boyuk Taghlar, Salakatin, Zoghalbulag, Aragul, Taghavard, Boyuk Taghavard, Zardanashan, Shahar villages of Khojavand district;
- Huseynalilar, Soyudlu, Ashaghi Sirik, Galajig,Mollahasanli,Asgarkhanli,Yukhari Nusus,Ashig Malikli,Niftalilar,Garar,Chalabilar villages of Jabrayil district;
- Yukhari Mollu, Ashagi Mollu,
- Khojik,Garamanli,Khandak,Hamzali,Mahrizli,Khal,Balligaya,Ulashli,Tinli,Khojahan,Boyunakar,Garagoyunlu,Charali villages of Gubadli district;
- Kechikli,Ordakli,Sobu,Garagoz,İsgandarbayli villages and Bartaz settlement of Zengilan district;
- Gulaburd,Safiyan,Turklar villages of Lachin district.
- According to the trilateral statement signed on November 10, Agdam district was handed over to Azerbaijan. Thus, 73% of the occupied territories of the region are liberated. It should be remembered that Aghdam is the largest region among our occupied districts by the number of its population. There are 138 settlements in the district.
- According to the trilateral statement, Kalbajar district was also handed over to Azerbaijan. It should be noted that Kalbajar is one of the largest regions of the republic in terms of territory. According to information from January 1, 2020, the population is more than 77,000 people. Before the occupation, there were 147 settlements in the district.
December 1, 2020:
- In accordance with the trilateral statement, the Armenian Armed Forces left Lachin district. The district was handed over to the Armed Forces of Azerbaijan. It should be noted that the District of Lachin, with an area of 1800 square meters, has 127 settlements, including one city, one settlement and 125 villages.